Sunday, September 30, 2018

Mona Lisa ⭐Hecates Witch's & Pagans⭐ THE LOVERS . 🐾 🐶American birds, American Women, American Veterans, Americans sad and blue. Major Arcana of Tarot .

Frogs, snakes, cows, wales, on land, time to toss, back in the seas with the others, black knights, spiders and rats. Roaches in the water, rats to last, tricks and trades, for good knights. Live and learn, live and grow, live and expand, moving forward, battles and wars, won. 🐶American Birds, 🐧🐧Talks To Hands,🐶 🐾 🐶American birds, American Women, American Veterans, Americans sad and blue. Lessons to learn, lessons to teach, lessons and fairy tales, go...

Mona Lisa  ⭐Hecates Witch's & Pagans⭐ THE LOVERS  .  🐾 🐶American birds, American Women, American Veterans, Americans sad and blue.  Major Arcana of Tarot  .  Retards, rednecks, snakes in the grass, faces of frogs, whales on land. Big and fat, layers of pigs, hogs to the market, worlds of hams to eat. Fun and games, lots of love, lots of lies, franks and beans, kids and goats, songs to sing. Veterans with skills, homeless blues. Cows to call, dinner time, pigs and hogs, dinners to fry, frogs legs to eat. Back in time, strangers to friends, or not, pages to books, tales to pens.



Mona Lisa  ⭐Hecates Witch's & Pagans⭐ THE LOVERS  .  🐾 🐶American birds, American Women, American Veterans, Americans sad and blue.  Major Arcana of Tarot  .  My parents were racist and a many arguments went on All the way up to 1980 when I moved out. I couldn't wait to get out because of the awful things they said. I loved my parents but my way of thinking was way different. The day I left is when my life changed for the better. It felt like a world of worry was off my back.... To this day I raised my child with love for ALL. 

Equality and unity for eternity. I now have 3 beautiful grandchildren that are raised like I raised mine. I am proud to say. My family will stand with you all. What is right for one is right for all... I hate racism. It breaks my heart. If I haven't done right , I know I know I have done right by my children... God bless! Shoot for your goals and never give up.. ML♥Thank you for sharing this beautiful movie @Toto Borgella!!

Mona Lisa  ⭐Hecates Witch's & Pagans⭐ THE LOVERS  .  🐾 🐶American birds, American Women, American Veterans, Americans sad and blue.  Major Arcana of Tarot  .  Fairy, pixies, earth angel to come, tips and tales, waves on the water, boats to float, ships of dreams to sail. Peter Pan, late again, kings and knights, battles and wars. March to Mars, God of Wars, lessons to teach, over time and space, battles won, matter the most. Be proactive, not reactive. Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.

Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons. Teaches White Students They’re Born Racist .Master Creator Craftsman, who is shaping each part of life into a unique work of art. By staying on the good path where the Shadows are not, we can be satisfied knowing that and doing the best we can for today we are doing all that Creator ask of us.


Photo


Fairy, pixies, earth angel to come, tips and tales, waves on the water, boats to float, ships of dreams to sail. Peter Pan, late again, kings and knights, battles and wars. March to Mars, God of Wars, lessons to teach, over time and space, battles won, matter the most. Be proactive, not reactive. Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.

The problem is; we are not perfect. A thought: Perhaps a human can only know right within human created frameworks.Daily events, to live and learn,to choose mountains to climb, daily events on the sands of time.Circles, Centers, Causes, Reasons, Seasons Rites To Shine, 7 Tips, Tales, Days Of The Week.

Flip the card, or flip the coin lifestyle, poker players, creates of wealth on paper skills to share for a fee-Charley can lie for two years to family, why not lie on paper about money that you can print for family of fools.


Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons. Teaches White Students They’re Born Racist .Master Creator Craftsman, who is shaping each part of life into a unique work of art. By staying on the good path where the Shadows are not, we can be satisfied knowing that and doing the best we can for today we are doing all that Creator ask of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment