Monday, April 15, 2019

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠAngels Calls,Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.

What's up Dude, A day does not pass that you are not on my mind.I miss the sparkle in your eyes. I miss the brightness of your smile. I miss the sound of your voice. There is no replacing you and life doesn't keep giving men like me do-overs. Is it too much to ask to know you are happy and well?TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠAngels Calls,Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.
Image may contain: one or more people and text

Aretha is pictured here with Whitney Houston and Narada Michael Walden in 1989 at the recording session for the duet, 'It Isn't It Wasn't It Ain't Never Gonna Be'. .'Step By Step', the second US single from 'The Preacher's Wife' peaked at No.15 on the Billboard Hot100 22 years ago this week (22 March 1997).TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠAngels Calls,Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.


Walking On Sunshine, Heads In Clouds, Castle In The Sky, Wishes On Stars, Men And Mice,Head Counts. LOVE do we really know, what that word means, life, people , animals, flowers fuck. sight, feel, fuck , do we fuck all of it is fucking what it is all about or, can we love all the things around us or do we always want to fuck it. You tell me I don't know if I give a fuck .'Step By Step', the second US single from 'The Preacher's Wife' peaked at No.15 on the Billboard Hot100 22 years ago this week (22 March 1997).'Step By Step', the second US single from 'The Preacher's Wife' peaked at No.15 on the Billboard Hot100 22 years ago this week (22 March 1997).

πŸ˜–πŸ“²πŸ’₯🌳 Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks. Givers and takes, both sides of the coin. Love and hate, both four letter words, same on the down low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit, Wisdom of Gene Wilder: One day out of life. Gems to love, pebbles on the shores, sunny and bright, lions, tigers, and bears, oh my.This Just In... I am friendly, easy going, and responsible! When I’m not studying, I like being social and active but equally enjoy my quiet time. Alone again, silent knights, house on the block, walks to the beach, retired, it would be so nice.
1
Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. .How to Grow Your Natural Hair .Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine How to Grow Your Natural Hair .


Grass: Let's Make Out.Peace is what I have to share, with joy and a touch of love for the man with the heart of a man that loves with both hands. In touch with the kid within, and grateful for the events that shaped my life, no regrets, and lessons learned. This Just In... I am friendly, easy going, and responsible! When I’m not studying, I like being social and active but equally enjoy my quiet time.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠAngels Calls,Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.


Cheerleaders. pimps - http://compute.info .. Summary:🏊🏊πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸƒπŸƒπŸŽπŸŽ5 Actually Affects Your Personality!🏊🏊πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸƒπŸƒπŸŽπŸŽ.Jacking Off. Frogs Dates.Places in the dark, places in the night, places in the day, nightmares, ghost and spooks come to talk again. In the middle,Limited Edition Prints - Civil Rights.Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps, Burning Trees.Dreams In Actions.Open Books:Sunny And Bright, πŸ·πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‡Lions On Top:Wanna chill smoke talk whatever is clever I'm white of age smooth m cool layed back here u be to. (661) 817-6367. Clowns, jokers, stuck in the middle... (Orange)

I loved it so much, nice to know, not alone, with frogs in the seas, lots of assholes, cheap fucks, sorry suckers, cons to run, games to play. Clowns, jokers, stuck in the middle, dreams and nightmares,not my kind of cows to call home. Thanks for taking the first step, more to cum.Winners, losers, learners, faces in the crowds, true blue, some to shine, tricks, trades, treats,sometimes it pays to walk away. Sons of bitches, sons of dogs, sons of snakes, spiders and worms, animals under the skin.This Just In... I am friendly, easy going, and responsible! When I’m not studying, I like being social and active but equally enjoy my quiet time.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠAngels Calls,Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.


News flash to all you fuckin assholes who flag our comments know this, those post WILL go back up over and over again. It takes me seconds to repost my ad(s) and the same time to delete those cute emails that you send me, unaware that I'll never read them. If I could reach through the screen, that you hide behind, I'd bitch slap your chicken shit ass. But instead I'll get the satisfaction of knowing that all those who remove our comments .

WILL read this post and finally realize that yes you are a FUCKIN ASSHOLE. So go back to sucking your mommies tittie's and enjoy your new title and while your at it shove your head back up your ass. Have a nice day, ASSHOLE. North Atlantic Treaty Organization. (Orange)
Nuts To Go. Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable. your Goodness radiates an energy that is so powerfully beautiful, loving and soft, that you drawn to her like a magnet. Hard knocks, classes on love and hate, dreams in the air, live and learn, live and grow, daily events. W4M, giants retired, spare time, ready to spring into summer dreams, stats, location, age, how tall, things to share, out of the gate, just to let you know.

Tell me something good.πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ»Oh Happy daze, black and blue, sunny and bright, chick, babe, bitch with stars, 55 plus, heads above common, searching high, most of the time. Senior, sinner, saint, giant on land, over 60 years old, over 6 feet tall, over 6 roles played.I am available stats, location, age, how tall, questions still up in the air...Beginning his remarks, @VP says "It's a great privilege to be here… as we mark the seventieth anniversary of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. The Alliance at 70 has never been stronger."#NATOEngages
No photo description available.
"US Vice President Mike Pence speaks on Germany, Turkey and Russia Beginning his remarks, @VP says "It's a great privilege to be here… as we mark the seventieth anniversary of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. The Alliance at 70 has never been stronger."#NATOEngages 5.


Seeing another's viewpoint as wrong, doesn't make one's viewpoint right. Often times it simply means one's own viewpoint is more right. However to he right, is to understand things perfectly..The term Renaissance man or polymath is used for a very clever person who is good at many different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment