Wednesday, October 21, 2020

~THE PROMISES~ RARELY KEEP~Unless.We can meet in the parking structure at metro point. Text or call me 9492125063.

 "It's the little things that matter the most ".Poems, quotes, and words with meaning. Beautiful words.Thugger's plea for freedom has worked.Remember the time...Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it .


Navigates the grey areas..Chooses good, not because he's told , but because he knows good and evil and ignores the flaws of people. Joys and pains, dances in the rain, good times, tricks to trade, Cali Chicks, babes, and dames, names and legal rites to share, over the mud, dirt, sands of times, with the dicks, dawgs, and donkeys to date.


Hidden Tips: Lovers To Laugh, Monkeys for Mate To Last.RACHEL104LIFE.WORDPRESS.COM
STEVENJARROTCRIMES2015DATES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Hidden Tips: Lovers To Laugh, Monkeys for Mate To Last.RACHEL104LIFE.WORDPRESS.COM
Snake Masks: put another mask on for the seasons to come. Fairfax - Los Angeles, CA - Bands & Musicians | FacebookPrince Frog-Out of Pond I...



Vultures. Sheri or Sima Jarrot,RACHEL JARROT,Cheap Tricks:Rachel Jarrot, views online, history to notes, lots of free rides for men to fuck, like daddy, Steven J. Jarrot, grand daddy, Malcolm Gershine, free rides to schools, ...~THE PROMISES~ RARELY KEEP~Unless.We can meet in the parking structure at metro point. Text or call me 9492125063.

Just to find a man that is looking to get their cock sucked and I'm willing to bottom. I'm awake with nothing to do.Steven Jay Jarrot, sucker for free.



 Vultures. Sheri or Sima Jarrot,RACHEL JARROT,Cheap Tricks:Rachel Jarrot, views online, history to notes, lots of free rides for men to fuck, like daddy, Steven J. Jarrot, grand daddy, Malcolm Gershine, free rides to schools, ...

 Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am.~THE PROMISES~ RARELY KEEP~Unless.We can meet in the parking structure at metro point. Text or call me 9492125063.


What The What?! GIF
Via I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe.Oh yes we did ,Social Media Dogwood Butterfly,...Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments..Family Affairs.~THE PROMISES~ RARELY KEEP~Unless.We can meet in the parking structure at metro point. Text or call me 9492125063.

Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺🏃 😈I am Kickass😈Thanks For Service, Wits And Charms, Rats To Races, Horses And Donkeys Rides.Sheri And Sima Jarrot. Dreams in actions, dreams running wild, birds in the sky, birds and butterflies, tips and tails of birds in trees.~THE PROMISES~ RARELY KEEP~Unless.We can meet in the parking structure at metro point. Text or call me 9492125063.

No comments:

Post a Comment