Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Earth Angels, Birds, And Butterflies, Songs Played.Not A Perfect World ,ocean shores,Rather consensus. Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites Senior alert. Say it Again girl:


Earth Angels, Birds, And Butterflies, Songs Played.Not A Perfect World ,ocean shores,Rather consensus. Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites Senior alert. Say it Again girl:

Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.Dog face Butterflies : Bitch Rites , waves to be made, boats to float, in and out of time.How Many, out of the norm, still masked to go.


Earth Angels, Birds, And Butterflies, Songs Played.Not A Perfect World ,ocean shores,Rather consensus. Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites Senior alert. Say it Again girl:

  Life Is A Beach Blog Time running away with me, Fridays, happy and delight for another one, time to share, moments by moments, the love and the luck, the running to races, rats to run. Good times, good moves made, hits and misses, dances in …Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.

Inline image


Vanessa Bryant upset someone has Gianna tribute shoes that weren't supposed to be sold.Words that we use tell a story about your life and times, if you respect yourself, and the same old tire stories that you tell everybody, is not needed for all the people that you cross paths with. I wanted to talk about snakes in the grass in a couple of different ways, and the actions that were created behind the choices that we are living with. Faces In The Crowd. Hidden Shadows.
Rather consensus. Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites Senior alert. Say it Again girl: W4M. Earth Angels, Birds, And Butterflies, Songs Played.Head Shots.Miracles, Men, Mice,Battles.Daily walks. Love, love, love!Write, connect, communicate, that would be nice, steps to take, reach out,touch, words in waves. It would be nice to make a new friend. Share, location, age, how tall, retired, alone again. Lucky ducks, birds, bees, wings to winds, dances in the clouds, heads up, things to do, places to check out. On the road again. It is NOT. Fuck views of others, get up and dance away.
Does anyone know who's baby this is ?Grandfather what is democracy?It's got something to do with young men killing each other. Damn that was profound. W e I r d.Trump will be completely unhinged. He will lash out, he'll steal and destroy as much as he can. He will make it as hard to repair as he can, so he can blame the new administration.'Roads to travel, parts and pieces, in the dawn, at the top of the morning, have to say, it has been rough, it has been raw, it has been a long ride.

Monkey types, snakes in the grass, spiders and worms, mud shots. Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.Choices Made: Woman for one man, seniors alerts, giant on land, leader of the boys to men, bands to play. Sorry,Alone again.
Stories online to share, whores and dick less wonders, Dick Jarrot, Steven and Charles R. Jarrot, Jesus Christ, monkeys swingers on dogwood trees.Damn that was profound. W e I r d.Trump will be completely unhinged. He will lash out, he'll steal and destroy as much as he can. 

Freaks take all day to search for prey online, crooks and robbers: snakes and dogs. Jokes to steal and lie tomorrow, prey on veterans, prey on women of color, my trip to California.Upland, California.
Thriller . Hello friends! 'I AM THERE WAITING, WATCHING Keeping to the shadows But when you need me I'LL STEP OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND PROTECT WHAT'S MINE'

Men and women met and marry and live life together because they cannot face life without the other, and in a perfect world they are complete together. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.

Blue bird notes: Patty Duke: Updates: moving on, got car back, Frank picked me up yesterday, drove out to Huntington beach, and brought it back. Another on my list to do done. Small miracle for me. Now Frank wants to live here. That's not going to work. Frank lives off the sky, the universe student of hard knocks. Can do better than that, notes to share with you.OVERVIEW… All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:Inclusions, Reality, Persistent Ones, Faces In Colors, Good Times Toads.

Parting was such a sweet sorrow for some of our favorite characters.Ranking The 10 'True Blood' Deaths That You'll Never Forget. Living in Bon Temps seemed pretty impossible for humans and vampires alike.
Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.What can be brighter than the stars: GO LIONS!Cheers And Chaps.Veterans In Host.

No comments:

Post a Comment