Friday, August 27, 2021

If you find yourself in a pit filled with snakes, be thankful if they are not biting you.There Are Serpents Among Us Allan Stevo . Brace for Impact James Howard Kunstler.

Love and hate are the horns of a goat, love him or hate him for the good times, bagging shit because of a lack of running water on a RV. Dead Heads. Heads Or Tails, Black And White, Writers To Books, Pages To Turn, Lovers And Haters: Slave - Just A Touch Of Love. The Fairy and the Frogs: Day of Rebirth: Butterflies with Fairies:


Thank you for reminding us.Teachers, Students, Apache Stronghold: Leaders, Learners, Losers, Sometimes You .Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. Be who you...

I just want a piece of the sky every day.I’m heartbroken by these recent tragedies of gun violence, and I just keep thinking about all the leaders who won’t take a stand to save lives . '01 DOLLAR GENERAL LEE'.Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'

Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.Blessings Daily, Lessons, Bumps In Road, Paths Crossed, Lucky Breaks, History Left To Create.Wishes. I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'

Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'I just want a piece of the sky every day.I’m heartbroken by these recent tragedies of gun violence, and I just keep thinking about all the leaders who won’t take a stand to save lives . '01 DOLLAR GENERAL LEE'

Real: Different.Yes, I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.'Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'I just want a piece of the sky every day.I’m heartbroken by these recent tragedies of gun violence, and I just keep thinking about all the leaders who won’t take a stand to save lives . '01 DOLLAR GENERAL LEE'.


Lil whores.Frank Agresti,Classes on the beach, RV campers, pimps on wheels, time to stop. Coins in hand, cards on tables, frogs and snakes, poker players the good life.Jews In The Cities, Rats, And Roaches. Normal, Common, Plain, Faces In The Crowds, crooks, cheaters, liars, snakes in the grass, spiders, and worms.Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'
May be an image of text that says 'We are all atheists about most of the gods societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further. Ralad Deekine'

YouTube. Snakes Gone, OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner The Twilight Zone! I'm out! LMFAO!!Eyes Open YOU ARE A STAR IN THE DREAMS THAT YOU CREATE WHEN YOU SLEEP, DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES. Be happy. Be who you want to be.
This is some creepy, collapse-of-society shit. Frustrated, lonely psycho realizes he can dress up like a surreal Doom Patrol villain and go break stuff and blow off steam and it’ll be blamed on the protesters.
CALICHICKSBABESDAMESNAMESANDLABELS.BLOGSPOT.COM
This is some creepy, collapse-of-society shit. Frustrated, lonely psycho realizes he can dress up like a surreal Doom Patrol villain and go break stuff and blow off steam and it’ll be blamed on the protesters.
Be Fucking Brave! Above Normal .Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it:Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The...

Real: Different.Yes, I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.'This. Left. Me. Floored . Who’s watching?? Wow, I can’t wait.Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'

On July 19 2016 Steven Jackson: went to Home Depot to buy materials for a small…The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.” — Elie Wiesel .A Walk to Caesarea. Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common. The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.


Made in America 🇺🇸🇺??🇺🇸🇺🇸 Great story pass it on. Thanks .Blog: Good In Sweet Tips .Post: It's like....Me Me Me Me Me.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room.
BUMPSINROADPATHSTAKENSHIPSPASSED.BLOGSPOT.COM
Made in America. Great story pass it on. Thanks .Blog: Good In Sweet Tips .Post: It's like....Me Me Me Me Me.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room.
I would like to find a polite, adventurous gentle man that is interested in building a friendship first, based on mutual & shared interests ...

Glory Dazes Done, Dances In The Air, Marines For Life, Live And Learn, Lessons, Tests Over Time. Moons To Shine,Spirit Dance by Wabimeguil (Betty Albert-Lincez): One kid to another, nuts to come, nuts to grow, people in shades of life, eggs to fires, nuts to joys and pleasures, and chick is born. Kings, Sunny And Bright, Beaches To Walk . *Drops hints. Silent Knights, Sunny, Bright, Witty, Retired, Tall, Heads above the crowds.Dead Heads. Heads Or Tails, Black And White, Writers To Books, Pages To Turn, Lovers And Haters: Slave - Just A Touch Of Love. The Fairy and the Frogs: Day of Rebirth: Butterflies with FairiesMade in America. Great story pass it on. Thanks .Blog: 

Yes....we have "wild" donkeys roaming the streets. We now have an app that tracks these furry critters!! Just ask!BEST BUGS BUNNY, DAFFY DUCK & PORKY PIG:THANKS. YOU DON’T NEED ANYONE’S APPROVAL:GHOSTS, SPOOKS, SPIRITS, JESUS CHRIST, DUST IN THE WIND, ANGELS TO HOST, GUIDES TO THE OTHER SIDE. GOOD AND SWEET TIPS:Despair doesn't light up. _ Sadness leads to nothing. _ Tear does not replace sweat. _ Intoxic irritation. _ Desertion aggravates.Tears does not replace sweat. COME ON INNER PEACE, I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY.


FINALLY!! Feelings And Views, Noses In Air, Visitors To Come And Go, Winds To Wings, Songs To Sing, Glory Dazes To Come.Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled.

Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Teacher or student, hard to tell.Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Miss Ever's Boys.ATG Radio Network.Not a minute to waste. To me, myself, and the faces in the mirror, Dallas and Starr.


Why blend in, when you were born to shine, like diamonds in the sky. STAY STRONG SOLDIER..WE AIN'T EVEN STARTED YET, IT'S GONNA GET A LOT MESSIER BEFORE IT GETS GOOD. Some people no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty.


The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.” — Elie Wiesel .A Walk to Caesarea. Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common. The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.

  Madness to dance, madness to sing, mad enough.If you find yourself in a pit filled with snakes, be thankful if they are not biting you.There Are Serpents Among Us Allan Stevo . Brace for Impact James Howard Kunstler. Feel thankful for the little moments.

Human Nature

No comments:

Post a Comment