Saturday, August 27, 2022

It was great, had breakfast bagged to go, so I guess you could say, it was worth the drive. Sunday drive, back to Cali, stayed in Las Curses, it was nice.

 Friday again, happy birthday, leap year, frogs are hopping, plenty of fish in the seas, ships of fools to sail. Waves from the shore, gems to find, pebbles, rocks, stones, laying on the beach. Dreams and nightmares.


It was great, had breakfast bagged to go, so I guess you could say, it was worth the drive. Sunday drive, back to Cali, stayed in Las Curses, it was nice.

Dicks, dawgs, dates, faces of 🐶, knights to some, tricks to trade.American Birds, 🐧🐧Talks To Hands,🐶 🐾 🐶 Lions In A Pack, Dances in the dark, walks of life, live and learn. 

Are you interested in getting tax default properties for 50% to 75% off market prices?!?!One fine day, it is a good one, eyes open wide, in the morning darkness, just before dawn. Rejects, retards, escapees, donkeys in fences, good times, asses in the hills, rednecks from NY.DAN EVANS - MENIFEE, CA REAL ESTATE AGENT.HAVE YOU EVER, RAN OUT OF FUCKS TO GIVE: Just Saying'The line at the store The amount of checkout lanes M4 Z4 The amount of cashiers actually working'.Quick Hitter:Dan Evans, Tecumla Valley Home Team, UCLA and the War Jon Rappoport,'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?No Sunday drive, today? Got my book stamped, National Park Society, and have lighthouse membership also.Do you have time and interest in a house guest, while I go through that process? Long shot. Have cash on the table on the house I tried to buy, in that hood. 

My god, the stories were created, to deal with the disappointments, in people, and the companies that they work for.

Went to Dallas for the 4th, and the assholes on my block had my water turned off. My garden is almost dead. That burned me up. Waiting for the tech to turn the water back on. Had to use gray water, to keep them alive. Still seeing red on that matter. Time needed, to make all better, walk away, wait, all I can do. #work #exercise #imasturbate ALL at the same time? Excellent!
May be an image of indoor and text that says 'fuckmyeyes T fuckmyeyes tag sb who would love this....'


Happy Monday, how is your day going? Rites to share, writer here, have written 7 books, so far, more pages to go. That is what I do with my time , writing daily events, what I like to do..Fucking brilliant .
image.png
Strangers to friends, like your ad, you like black women, nice. Met a guy or two online, Howard James, told me about the Howard the Duck movie, stuck with shit in mint condition, used to live in the house he grew up in. 

image.png
Howard was a crossdresser, that like big fat women, and to be told what to do. Poor Howard, died, cancer got him, that made me sad, I have pictures of him. With the jackasses that run wild here, I collect ground cover for my garden. Donkey dung keeps the critters out of my yard, and they do not dig holes under the fruit trees, any longer. Fucking brilliant .


image.png

How far is Corpus Christi from Harlingen - driving distance.

Fucking brilliant .

https://www.trippy.com › distance › Harlingen-TX-to-C...
Get a quick answer: It's 143 miles or 230 km from Harlingen to Corpus Christi, which takes about 2 hours, 9 minutes to drive.

Had a house all picked out,5 blocks from the water,  then the shit hit the fan, and the terms changed, the third party wanted a piece of the pie. 
But that is another story, I have been writing it out, not sure what to call the book. To be completed next month. 
Solar Lease and the UCC termination: Sungevity-Account No. 227047-Espinoza, Tony- 'Please satanise your hands.'Monkeys swing from dogwood trees, biblical tales to spin,frogs and fools also. you views of joy and pleasures, or wishes to float your boat?Witches, babes, movies hits. Charmed for life.YESTERDAY WAS THE DEADLINE FOR ALL COMPLAINTS.'White Privilege Ended in 1964-
Like
Comment
Share
May be an image of text that says 'Nuts on theRun'

San Pedro Island House for sale. 1 Million. 
image.png

Dear John,
Back in Cali, waiting for the other shoe to fall. Trying to make that move to Corpus Christi, do not know anything about your town. Just started the research. Working on a passport, so I can sail with my aunt on the Cruse.

Retired, relaxed, how old, house on the block, RV on pad on the back lot, what is your life like? How tall, hares still blowing in the wind.Fucking brilliant .
 Have had
so much shit happened this year.  Have health issues, dental issues, and legal issues to address this year. I could use a break. Need a handyman, 
have been using all the gray water, because the pipes are stuck.
image.png
Was in Dallas for the 4th of July, to see my son, see my sister, and to visit the Botanical Gardens. Family duties coming up, have to go to Tucson, to see about the expense of three headstones. You have any vacation time, to kill, to mark or to waste,  it would be nice to have company. I stopped at the base, in New Mexico, on the drive back. White Sands National Park, 4 hour detour. Fucking brilliant .

image.png

It was great, had breakfast bagged to go, so I guess you could say, it was worth the drive. Sunday drive, back to Cali, stayed in Las Curses, it was nice. Got home and the water was off. Had to use the gray water to save my garden. Some asshole, jumpped over the fence, cut my hose , then turned the water on. 2 days after I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment