Monday, September 26, 2022

Spruce Powers: The Liars.My last shot? What am I supposed to do? Go along with things I don't agree with?

"Cow Wisdom",Life's Little Beefs.shorts, cans, brains, giants,hosts of shots in the dark. Hats, horns, halos, wings in the air, standards set, no little nuts, no balls, no jacks,no leaders to lights,hands, hearts,horns, moving on.

  Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.EMPIRE OF Lairs’.Cow Wisdom",Life's Little Beefs.shorts, cans, brains, gia...Its English, not stupid, just saying, explain, WHAT?

Its English, not stupid, just saying, explain, WHAT?I don't know how to talk to you anymore. 


My last shot? What am I supposed to do? Go along with things I don't agree with?

Continuing the same cycles we have been? How is it my last shot when I never had a chance. 


 When you die, what part of the body dies last?

The next to go will be the heart, followed by the liver, then the kidneys and pancreas, which can last for about an hour. Skin, tendons, heart valves and ...Its English, not stupid, just saying, explain, WHAT?

Spruce Powers: The Liars.My last shot? What am I supposed to do? Go along with things I don't agree with?

No comments:

Post a Comment