Thursday, February 16, 2023

Marines in battles and wars. Veterans at the end of the day, thanks so much for the time, thanks for the guns in battles, thanks for battles and wars won.

Pigs, Hogs, Retards, Dicks In Lights, Free Rides For Ducks, Dicks, Donkey Packs, Monkeys To Dodge. Marines in battles and wars. Veterans at the end of the day, thanks so much for the time, thanks for the guns in battles, thanks for battles and wars won.


Life changing repentance starts where blame shifting ends. Blame shifting might make you feel good but it won’t change you.Endless possibilities.Simple Twist Of Fate. High Water (For Charley Patton)Mutineer. Bye And Bye . Summer Days. Blowin’ In The Wind. All Along The WatchtowerIT’S A SLOW PROCESS, BUT QUITTING WON’T SPEED IT UP’.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.No free rides, assholes on the roof, crooks, cheaters, liars, ways to make a buck.When you and the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .
Assholes, dicks and dawgs, rats to roaches, trying to make a buck, $30,000, to never have an AGREEMENT, for that.I would NEVER use this company or recommend it. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. LouAnn Bagnara-Atkins, Spruce Powers, solar panel company.
May be an image of text that says 'PEOPLE: *ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE TIN FOIL HAT CONSPIRACY THEORIST? ME: It's aluminum bitch'
Words in waves, family members, had to say, about the assholes on the roof. 2018 bought a house, in the land of American dreams, had solar panels, vinal fencing, RV parking, and rocks in the yard, no grass. Sellers, paid $17,000, for the lease on the solar panels, they bought. Cousin paid for a solar and a lease termination, you know, a UCC 3. Honor that, my girl said. No one listened.Fairy Tales to review, recap, and recall.Dog face Butterflies : Bitch Rites , waves to be made, boats to float, in and out of time.

 Once the contract, the lease agreement, the transfer agreement, has been terminated. We flip the coins, start the cons, to get the homeowners, to transfer, not terminate, otherwise, we are shit out of luck. UCC 3 termination, after 5 years, stands alone.

Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps.I’m glad I’m part of Your world!I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment