Monday, October 23, 2023

Social Media Dogwood. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, pages in books, recaps to recall. Party views online, sophistry to note.

 

Janet Jackson's avatar

Dream Street 
THUG LIFE BITCH.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades.
Dreams Of We The People, Earth Angels In Packs,Live, Learn, Grow, Tips To Spin. Big Mouth, Freaks, Crooks,Liars, Frogs And Fish Treats. Gifts of tip, gifts of tales, good times, classes on the beach, birds that sing. The messages, not always the answers that you want.


Social Media Dogwood. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, pages in books, recaps to recall. Party views online, sophistry to note.

ORGANIZATION'S NAME | Sungevity USB Residential 2012, LLC ."Reality cannot be ignored except at a price; and the longer the ignorance is persisted in, the higher and more terrible becomes the price that must be paid."
May be an image of 7 people and beard
Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds. Want the house,want to leave other peeps in the past, moving on, castles in the sand to buy.Daily Events:What horns do you want when you get to hell?
May be an image of goose and text that says 'DUCK & COVER'

No comments:

Post a Comment