Sunday, July 12, 2020

Oh yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don’t work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon’s is stronger than YESHUA,…

Image may contain: text that says 'Apology accepted Trust denied.'

To say, in waves of words, the thing you wrote, fucked me up, was hard to take it. Strangers to friends, history of hits and misses.The only beneficial result of the trump administration for me is that I have learned, finally, how to spell hypocrisy and disingenuous.

Image
Oh yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don’t work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon’s is stronger than YESHUA,…Heads to count, frogs, spiders, snakes and worms. Good ties, god times, if I wasn’t a gentle spirit , things would be a little different.

Wishes, Hopes,Defined: Hang On: Pains Ends.Stranger to friend, coffee, tea, herbs, pot, drinks, me, which will it be. Stats to share, steps, seasons to change, winter to spring, any day now, places to meet, after the reply back, Woman for man, things, factors, that matter to me. with the stats, age, location, something like that. In this moment in time, to flag, to write, to answer the call to action.

Oh yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don’t work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon’s is stronger than YESHUA,…
For each of you were the cause of your own destruction... They had all the time to love, but they preferred to hate..Voices, Views, Values, Dimes Dropped. Rotten Apples, Fags, Hags, Steers, Queers, Faces In The Crowds.The Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian:

Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: I am a Sorcerer .Dreams to have, dreams to work.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Tops.

Starlet Bright's photo.
Angels in packs, angels in hosts, angels everywhere.It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance...Love to wake up in the morning darkness.Freaks And Frogs, Dicks And Dogs,Coins To Flip, Love And Hearts. Luck And Dawgs. November 2: The day of the Dead: Happy dazes on the left side of the grave.


Starlet Bright's photo.
Sheri And Sima Jarrot. Are you feeling whimsical or under the influence? Most wouldn't read for fear of treading on crazy. I became curious of your writing motive and skills. The Fairy and the Frogs: Sheep And Goats, Dancers. 7608512267, hellhound, snake in grass, pimp on wheels. You? Me? Us?




Oh yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don’t work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon’s is stronger than YESHUA,…

Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: I am a Sorcerer .Dreams to have, dreams to work.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Tops.

Image may contain: 1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment