Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Oops, did you forget this important step?STOP THE DENIAL!

Birds and bees, love and hate, flowers in the trees, on top of the world.You be you, me be me, still one, strangers today, more tomorrow, raining cats, dawgs, and frogs, hats, caps, hairs to keep, heads to cover, out in the rain.STOP THE DENIAL! 

Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.2.Trees To Nuts. Counting Heads.Paths Crossed. Lessons Daily, Rites To Reasons, Glory Dazes To Cum.Angels in the heavens, angels here on earth, angels on the crosses with the young at heart.Oops, did you forget this important step?STOP THE DENIAL!

A week late, but I wanted to give accolades to this dad, that's the way to raise a child in this PC environment. For you☆With Love,♥♥ Plant In Faith🌾🌿Grow In Love, succulent, love.Loyalty makes you family. Suns Lights.Just one day out of life, woman for man, hands, hearts, hopes, dreams and wishes, walks in the shadows of youths.Loyalty makes you family. Suns Lights.STOP THE DENIAL!


I see people saying "hò God, help us, have mercy on us"... etc.God answers: because you didn't help your brothers when they needed it... the homeless and without water and food, the people in Africa and in several and other countries that died without having to eat, the people who die by shooting and bombs every day, the ANIMALS that are almost all going into extinction, the destruction of NATURE, ETC....
Now you come ask for help for me!? Now I'm going to make you pay for your betrayals and all your sins!There is no other guilty of everything that is happening and everything that will happen, other than yourself...
Now your sufferings and deaths, will be my joy... For I will know that all the deaths of the innocent people who were killed by you, deaths of animals, destruction of nature, injustices after injustice you do, etc...I'm going to destroy you all tho!

See original

Birds and bees, love and hate, flowers in the trees, on top of the world.You be you, me be me, still one, strangers today, more tomorrow, raining cats, dawgs, and frogs, hats, caps, hairs to keep, heads to cover, out in the rain.Happy Friday.

Happy Friday.Faces in mask, faces blow away, busy living, or busy dying, hard to say. I'll probably never forget what happened today.History created, news today, tomorrow, notes on what the times in madness, was like.


Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.Oops, did you forget this important step?I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against." BAILY KOS'Billie Holiday - Ain't nobody's business if I do:Paint My Love .Teamwork Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. Love And Luck, Heated Hearts, Birds Singing Songs, Monkeys To Dodge.


Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.Just because WEED got the word WE in it dont mean "WE" finna smoke MY shit.Oops, did you forget this important step?



Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against." BAILY KOS'Billie Holiday - Ain't nobody's business if I do:Paint My Love .Teamwork Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. Love And Luck, Heated Hearts, Birds Singing Songs, Monkeys To Dodge.


Facts not fiction, twisted and tainted, White Jewish Super-sized-Stars? Rotten Rocky Rachel Jarrot: Gay Butch Jarrot, the Cali cow to buffalo state, dead now...7608512267. Words to live by, the threats to cut off fingers, and pour acid on faces of angels, fairies, pixies, blacks, veterans, female crazy when stirred mental people for views that are not shared. Good story that had blacks, females, and veterans carting a extra set of fingers.
Faces In The Mirror, Hats And Horns To Blow, History Tomorrow, Not News Today.
BLASTINTHEPASTSHIPSOFSUCKERSFORFEES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Faces In The Mirror, Hats And Horns To Blow, History Tomorrow, Not News Today.
Blue oceans to create, waves to make, ships of fools on the water, lots of frogs under the surface. I don't mind you sharing yo...


No comments:

Post a Comment