Sunday, September 19, 2021

COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY.Rites to stand, leaders of lights, lessons to learn, tests over time.

Good times, times of sorrow, faces in the mirror.I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'. NY: Frank Agresti. Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds.  Mother Goose, Jesus Christ, Cows, cattle, hippos, and land whales, fuck for time of day, lovers and haters:

 

 Battles and wars, Ben Battles, Aleane Horns to blow, angels in host, angels to talk, angles of the dead. Lovers, and haters, nuts and franks, dicks with dogs, dicks with kids, dicks to stupid, to have cash to last, to live, dumb, dense, and stupid for life. Not able to fix, cure, or trade, stupid for life.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.BLESSED ALWAYS. Four Fingers To A Hand, Love Is The Answer To Dream Lives, Hands In The Air, Thanks Johnny Depp.


Wazzup: Are Jews and Zionists the same thing?Cons, Coins, Clowns 2?  GO GO GO!.THE Real U. Breaking the Silence. Sent on a course, a course to the neverlands.To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand: define as next opportunity, turning the page and moving forward.Anyone else reached that age where you gain weight if you breathe?''The biggest step in any relationship isn't the first kiss... It's the first fart.'


Image result for With my friends, I'm crazy.
Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)American Birds:A small city's way of life is threatened when an outsider makes its residents an offer they can't refuse.INDEPENDENT WOMEN ðŸ‘ŒðŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.Enough For The Charmed, Dicks Out Of Box,Haters And Lovers, Hats And Wigs, Fucks 4 Life.😎Hey ,Palm Springs.,Ready for Easy Money??Birthdays Always Fun?" All Men Exposed.  Men And Mice: Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.




Trump campaign officials knew that planning a rally in Tulsa, Okla., on Juneteenth, a celebration of African-American emancipation, was offensive. They just didn’t know how offensive.
Tips Prince Frogg Upland Tips.Good Time FrogsTrips To Hell And Back.Happiness Is A Option: Cons And Pros, Coins To Flip, Glory Dazes To Come. Nelsan was gentle, generous, and kind. Lafayette true blood death.
May be an image of 1 person, standing and outdoors

Are You the CEO of Your Life:P.S. Don’t drag your feet any longer.Loyalty makes you family.Never give up. Your day will come. Dont Ever Give Up...Flags Out, Blue Star Steel, Ships Of Dreams, Lights On.'RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS . WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'

Mothers and grandmothers of the girls to women, practice done over time and forever. Teachers or students the girls match.Take Time, take the high road, not the easy roads.


Smiles:Window Inside .Creative ?Magic Madness, rats in white gloves, love the horse and pony shows, men and mice, cartoon hits. No problem Hi...... Shooting Curses, Slaves – Just A Touch Of Love.I’m off getting organised for work last night shift this year whoop ye  Close up..OVERVIEW… All In It: Bubblegum Bitch. Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans., A fun day at a home.

Mothers and grandmothers of the girls to women, practice done over time and forever. Teachers or students the girls match.Take Time, take the high road, not the easy roads.


Smiles:Window Inside .Creative ?Magic Madness, rats in white gloves, love the horse and pony shows, men and mice, cartoon hits. No problem Hi...... Shooting Curses, Slaves – Just A Touch Of Love.I’m off getting organised for work last night shift this year whoop ye  Close up..OVERVIEW… All In It: Bubblegum Bitch. Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans., A fun day at a home.
Happy Friday,Or not, had a moment to spare, proofread my book, decide to make it longer, history by the decades, when I write, I write about me, my views, my values, my lessons learned. The names will be changed, have to use the names, and the roles played, back in time.

Fish or frog, plenty of fish, lots of frogs in the water, under the waves, under the masks wore, under the surface, good time toads. Dances in the streets, dances in the waves, joys and pains, dances in the rain, another great day to be alive. Have to run, have to start the day, still have to find a plumber for the water issues out of control.


Another great day, on the right side of the grave. Harbor trip, seals out for sun. Words to talk the walk, changes to self-works best, witty, and wise, tales on land, on seas, kings and knights on quests to save the day.

image.png

So you have to move, where do you want to live now?Temecula, Carlsbad, or Oceanside. That is where we are going next, waiting for the sale of the house, my uncle coming to help out, he wants to stay in California, me and dad are going to Texas, at the end of the day, that is what I am working for. Would like to have a boarding house , so we can buy, and stay forever. That is another mountain to climb.

Bob Dylan - Things Have Changed.Honest With Me.

Simple Twist Of Fate. High Water (For Charley Patton)Mutineer. Bye And Bye . Summer Days. Blowin' In The Wind. All Along The WatchtowerIT'S A SLOW PROCESS, BUT QUITTING WON'T SPEED IT UP'.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What is, is not, What is not, is. Until you have grasped this fact, Your position is simply untenable.Oh no, honey, im an angel, swear. The horns are only there to hold up the halo...'My niece wants to say Shalom to you .Stand back up.


COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY.Rites to stand, leaders of lights, lessons to learn, tests over time.


 The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today.Don’t be damaged goods, it’s somebody out there for everybody! Keep it playa, have fun and enjoy your single life as best you can!
Inline image



People come into your life for a reason. They are either blessings or a lesson. Have you decided yet what you presence is needed for today? I have a point of view that I will take some time to review. Gay lifestyle, say what?Songs to sing, sucker with a monkey on back.

COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY.Rites to stand, leaders of lights, lessons to learn, tests over time.
Inline image


Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH I Have been battling for years .

Pigs and hogs, angels in the sky, large land whales, free rides: Dream Lives. Tricks And Trades.  Wild And Free.Not A Perfect World, Tips And Tales, Not Bothered, Notes On History. Love and…Snakes in the Grass:Buffalo Fly:



Be kind .Show respect to all men and women, but grovel to none. Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak. Moot in mind, please the one in your skin. You are a star in the dreams that you create when you sleep...I Wanna Be Closer.. Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield:How much are views worth in your world?Buffalo Fly: Pigs and hogs, angels in the sky, large land whales, free rides: Dream Lives. Tricks And Trades.


Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.In Case You Thought the PCR Test Detects an Actual Virus…Wrong Jon Rappoport, Coins To Flip, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks 2 Fame.Not.Chicks dig it.Walk in confidence, not fear or cockiness. "Your ego is not your amigo" ~Tony Alva.  Wild And Free.Not A Perfect World, Tips And Tales, Not Bothered, Notes On History. Love and…Snakes in the Grass:Buffalo Fly:


Houses Of May: Asset Finders. I need a NEW support system. NEW people. NEW friends NEW strengths. Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT u. Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms, or grasses that are greener for the cattle Party and play, tricks and trades, junk...Walks 2 Fame.Not.Chicks dig it.Walk in confidence, not fear or cockiness. "Your ego is not your amigo" ~Tony Alva.
Classes on love and devotion, goodness and mercy, angels to see. Classes of joys and pains, goodness and mercy, love and hate, to teach, and always to learn. 'I I DON'T ALWAYS GO THE EXTRA MILE, BUT WHEN I DO IT'S BECAUSE I MISSED MY EXIT.'



STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When YOU shut up to be a better person but THEY keep on talking'
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Him: What are you doing? a Her: Her:Taking Him Send bath. me a picture!'

STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When YOU shut up to be a better person but THEY keep on talking'



Happy Friday,Or not, had a moment to spare, proofread my book, decide to make it longer, history by the decades, when I write, I write about me, my views, my values, my lessons learned. The names will be changed, have to use the names, and the roles played, back in time.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams. Lots Of Frogs In The Water, Also, Waves To Roll.

Lives for the flag, lives for the honors, guns to wars, guns to battles, Marines to dances, wars and battles.Cash, Green Backs, Forever And A Day. Always. SMOLLETT COULD GET HIT W/FEDERAL MAIL FRAUD CHARGES (Thousand Oaks) Stay tuned folks.. This could get interesting..Why struggle to open a door between us when the whole wall is an illusion? ~Rumi'
May be an image of text that says 'I'm gonna save us both a little time and energy here. The idea of me is better than the reality of me. You're welcome.'
Lives for the flag, lives for the honors, guns to wars, guns to battles, Marines to dances, wars and battles.Cash, Green Backs, Forever And A Day. Always. SMOLLETT COULD GET HIT W/FEDERAL MAIL FRAUD CHARGES (Thousand Oaks) Stay tuned folks.. This could get interesting..Why struggle to open a door between us when the whole wall is an illusion? ~Rumi'.What is, is not, What is not, is. Until you have grasped this fact, Your position is simply untenable.



STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When YOU shut up to be a better person but THEY keep on talking' Cannabis and Conversation. HAPPY B-Day..City officials say a row of tamarisk trees between a black neighborhood and a city golf course will be removed.

May be an image of text that says 'I'm gonna save us both a little time and energy here. The idea of me is better than the reality of me. You're welcome.'


No comments:

Post a Comment