Wednesday, September 29, 2021

On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening.

 Shades Worn, Future Stars, Ships Pass, Roads To Riches, Dances On Cloud Nine.Urban Dictionaryhttps://www.urbandictionary.com › define › term=wired."Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” ~ Mary Oliver .



Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.McDonald's Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Broken Ice Cream Machines. 'Scottish bats. their struggle is real..'

Is this some kind of police state now? Our civil liberties are being violated." People of Color: Point well taken the Pews. We celebrate life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness, together.


American Birds.My Memories.My Life.My Loves. I'm so thankful for them.Just Amazing!Friends, family members, saints and sinners at the forks in the road, take the high road, not the easy roads. BITCH I WILL THROW YOUR ASS IN THE TRUNK AND HELP THEM SEARCH FOR YOU... DON'T TEST ME!Heads To Count. Israel’s Last Prophet, Economy, Society, History, and Civilization, The Sorrows of Young.Make America White Again”. American Birds.My Memories.My Life.My Loves. I'm so thankful for them.

Lovers and haters, snakes and frogs, plenty of donkeys, sluts, and monkeys in packs for free rides. Drugs for sex, love and lust, tricks to trade, barter for more. WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE, WAVES ON WATER
No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment