Friday, November 26, 2021

Feel thankful for the little moments.Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American) ·


Are You the CEO of Your Life:P.S. Don’t drag your feet any longer. 'None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Fat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you're carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There's no time for anything else. else. Anthony Hopkins'
May be a meme of one or more people and text


 image.png

 This song is amazing. My father served in WWII and Korea. My son served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Unfortunately he lost his life 12 years ago while serving this great country. God bless you Toby. Thank you for remembering the brave men and women who serve. THE END WAS SHOCKING.


Shimmer and Shine story.Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross.Twists And Turns, Snakes,Spiders Worms. Feel thankful for the little moments.Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American) ·

American Family Rites.Oh wow, you do have a family history in PS. That must've been great hearing what PS was like going way back to '55, from your grandparents. I bet you'd write an interesting book about your family's history. I sometimes watch Finding Your Roots, so interesting families histories, and people generally have no idea from beyond a couple of generations. Ah see... the power of the written word to reach across space and time. Do you believe in reincarnation? Transmigration of the soul?

avatar 

I have extra cash right now, and am looking for deals. If you bring me a good deal, I’ll pay you a $10,000 finders fee up front. I do the rest...- I fund the deal- I do the rehab- I sell the house .And YOU get paid $10k up front!Click here to learn more. My gift will not show. 
I'm appreciating all the extra Brendan Fraser love online these days. Feel thankful for the little moments.Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American) ·

No comments:

Post a Comment