Friday, November 26, 2021

‘I was sexually assaulted in uniform. I can’t get over it.’ Shocking allegations are surfacing in the military

'I can't be controlled. So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"' Thanks for the words in waves, have a few of my own to share, right, wrong, good, bad and ugly, history create, he who write the stories rules. Happy 54th birthday to Lisa Bonet aka Denise Huxtable!
May be an image of food, indoor and text
Fantastic article mate!Good Time Toads.Nuts, fools, frogs, freaks, sons to shine, bitches, babes, sister searching for another, man alone, senior alert, ways to see the light. Lord Have Mercy, for They Know Not What They Do.It may not be kosher. WTH! 5151:
May be an image of 1 person and food

 Rejects, retards, escapees, donkeys in fences, good times, asses in the hills, rednecks from NY. Jose A Santiago, Juliana Santiago, Adriana Agresti,Voices Of Angels To Call: me, myself, and the noise inside of my head. Nuts on the run, retards on donkeys.

May be an image of 2 people and text that says '"I won't overreact if you reply late because we are adults and life sometimes can get busy"'

‘I was sexually assaulted in uniform. I can’t get over it.’ Shocking allegations are surfacing in the military

Header media
‘I was sexually assaulted in uniform. I can’t get over it.’ Shocking allegations are surfacing in the military
For many young girls across the UK, joining the armed forces is a childhood dream, carefully nurtured at cadet level by the network of community recruiters who rely on the 16 to 18-year-old talent pool. Diane Allen, who served in the army for 30 years, has laid bare what life in uniform could really be like for women considering joining in a new book. As part of her campaigning, a gagging order was lifted to allow servicewomen to give evidence to an inquiry by the defence committee. More than 4,000 women took part.

No comments:

Post a Comment