Saturday, February 10, 2024

I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

 Good And Sweet: Tips, Tales, Dimes To Drop. Waves In Words. You have to accept that you can't change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment ...ENGLISH words,Son to shine, a king or a knight, lover to keep, over the rainbows, over the bumps in the roads, over the good times.Guys with hair like this have a 125 % chance of stealing your girl:'




I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.
BALLGAMESJOKESANDLAUGHSGOODTIMES.BLOGSPOT.COM
No photo description available.
I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!'American birds, American Women, American Veterans, Americans sad and blue.…This is some creepy, collapse-of-society shit. Frustrated, lonely psycho realizes he can dress up like a surreal.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.
No photo description available.

Love and hate are the horns of a goat, love him or hate him for the good times, bagging shit because of a lack of running water on a RV.According to my community, If I speak proper English, I’m acting “white” If I dress with class, I’m acting “white”If I educate myself, I’m acting “white” My question to people who say this is,”Why do you associate being black with being a failure?”
Trips to hell and back.Just Saying,Spruce Power Sucks:National Dung Shows.SPOILER ALERT.Horses To Races, Dog And Pony Shows,Cartoon Hits, Cartoon Network, Time To Fly. Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels. Love And Luck Left. Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels. Love And Luck Left. Nightmares: Veterans Stories: Hard Knocks Schools. Goats With Horns: Love, Hate: Sounds To Blast, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Cattle.

Had a moment or two in time and space to share, about my dream lover Steven Jarrot, 7608512267.... the gift from the center of the earth, love and devotion with a twist, not straight a fag hag really is the nature of this frog. 


Love and hate are the horns of a goat, love him or hate him for the good times, bagging shit because of a lack of running water on a RV.According to my community, If I speak proper English, I’m acting “white” If I dress with class, I’m acting “white”If I educate myself, I’m acting “white” My question to people who say this is,”Why do you associate being black with being a failure?”
FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.





That’s a non starter in the eyes of the Lord. Then often times we attemp to correct things that we are guilty of ourselves. This gives the enemy a cover to resist change. We must remember EVIL , JUST LIKE LOVE KNOWS NO COLOR. Let us please start working on not harming each other with our selfish ways then we can stand BOLDLY IN THE EYES OF GOD, NOT JUST THIS NATION and say BLACK LIVES MATTER. Because if a CHANGE is really going to come, GOD IS THE ONE THAT WILL BRING IT. God bless you all in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment