Saturday, February 10, 2024

MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY ..THANX FOR THE INVITATION HUN.

 Midterm for the following, curves being shot. WE NEED THE TRANSFER FIRST, UCC 2, THE FINANCIAL FORMS HAVE BEEN FILED, THE UCC 1.Seller refused to sign, was not born yesterday, she said, she would sign, when hell freeze. Tomorrow?Made in America .Haaaa. Yes !!! THAT'S A PRETTY BIG DEVELOPMENT!Your document was cancelled.

No photo description available.

Well thanks for approving me to the group. I hope that tomorrow, Thursday 10 Aug that I'll be able to see the VA rep in Gainesville to hero me get into housing. I've been homeless since I was released from prison on 22Mar2023, had things set up then all hell broke loose abs I had no way to contact, it get to any possibility of getting things completed. If anyone has a place or room to rent or could look out for me until I get paid on Wednesday, please let me know. Thank you.

I was just looking at my Spruce Account after not being able to talk to someone on the phone for a week. I noticed that I am enrolled in auto pay, which I do not remember doing. I can not remove my checkign account as the auto pay account, it says "You do not have permission to edit your autopay settings. Please contact customer support to change your settings." But you can not get a person on the phone!
No photo description available.

MORE COFFEE FEIGN DEATH DENIAL CLONE SELF PANIC INTURNET KITENZ'. Brand News: History Noted: Pages To Books: Cash Cows.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE CORNER.


MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY ..THANX FOR THE INVITATION HUN.
Sunrun is leading the solar revolution. Last year, they were called Spruce Powers, cons to run, at Costco, for $61,000, pocket change?
Trips to hell and back.Just Saying,Spruce Power Sucks:National Dung Shows.SPOILER ALERT.PRIORITIZE YOUR INSPECTIONS MAINTAIN THE RIGHT BALANCE SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL escrow321'.

 Tips of tales, monkeys and donkeys in the hills, jackasses to ride, steers and queers. Lots of love, lots of laughs, lots of donkeys with tales, lots of hard knocks.Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. New friends that will be true to the end are here now.Made in America .HEAVEN.

 3 Hard Knocks: On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening.ROLES TO PLAY, DECADES.

MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY ..THANX FOR THE INVITATION HUN.
Hello! Your profile caught my eye, and it reminded me of Proverbs 18:22 - 'He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.' Would you be open to getting to know each other better?
 3 Hard Knocks: On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening.ROLES TO PLAY, DECADES. Well thanks for approving me to the group. I hope that tomorrow, Thursday 10 Aug that I'll be able to see the VA rep in Gainesville to hero me get into housing. I've been homeless since I was released from prison on 22Mar2023,
When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go.
DICKENSANDHISWORLDUPDATE2014.BLOGSPOT.COM

 had things set up then all hell broke loose abs I had no way to contact, it get to any possibility of getting things completed. If anyone has a place or room to rent or could look out for me until I get paid on Wednesday, please let me know. Thank you MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY ..THANX FOR THE INVITATION HUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment