Saturday, March 21, 2020

Have a nice day my friends🦄❤🏰 I like the storybook ending.DREAMER, Sensible, I have a degree in computer science, a book published: UNICORN. I love the WORD, POETRY, SOCCER, ROCK and I love meeting new FRIENDS!



Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. #NelsonMandela Mandela day.✈️��The problem is; we are not perfect. A thought:For a fee, PTSD, nuts on the run. Bats and birds, singing songs on the mountain tops.Nobody knows better than we Africans that the policy of divide & rule is the aspiration of those who seek to benefit at others expense.

Image result for Have a nice day my friends
Have a nice day my friends🦄❤🏰 I like the storybook ending.DREAMER, Sensible, I have a degree in Business, and was a Lab worker, for the Veteran Admin, for decades. Me: woman to find, the one man, to have a little company during the golden years. UNICORN. I love the WORDS, POETRY, ROCK to roll, gem to find. I love meeting new FRIENDS.
Image result for Have a nice day my friends
Teachers or students, hope for more, work for more, write, for time and space.Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. #NelsonMandela Mandela day.

No comments:

Post a Comment