Sunday, March 8, 2020

☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.12 Houses Of May: Heart, Hands, Help.


You are far from the end of your journey. The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart. ✰THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. Fire-birds.

Hey whats up? Senior seeking friends. Still looking for that one friend?πŸ·πŸŽ‚πŸ»πŸΊπŸŽ§πŸŽ΅normal, plain, common, giants on the land, Peter Pan, Micky Mouse, Donald Duck, walks in the park, hands to hold, it would be so nice.Here to us, the lucky breaks, twists and turns, mud shots in the dark.A Thought is a Cosmic Order waiting to Happen~ Stephen Richards, Fire-birds in the air, moves made, great crew to act the parts. Hits and misses, songs to sing, good times online to share.Thanks, goodnight.



Senior to senior, the golden years, road trips, RV campers, to the National Parks, Lighthouses, beaches on the side of the road.903 Thistle Ridge Ct, Arlington, TX 76017

Which one to ask, the seer of the heavens, the seas worlds, of dream dates, dead. Notes of the dead, tales of the deceased.

903 Thistle Ridge Ct, Arlington, TX 76017

Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck, circles of life to live. Dances in the dark, dances in the rain, dances done with the dead, Jacob Marley or Bob Marley.

903 Thistle Ridge Ct, Arlington, TX 76017

My blogs


Good,Better,Best: Bailey Starlet Battles, Rites .πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™ What can be brighter than the stars: GO LIONS!Cheers And Chaps.The portal to the realm of Death. Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces In The Crowds.

❤🌎❤πŸ™πŸΊπŸΎπŸ¦ŒπŸŽπŸ¦…πŸ˜‡πŸ™The portal to the realm of Death. To the garden of souls. Just because one person’s problem is less traumatic than another’s does not mean they are required to hurt less.The portal to the realm of Death. Lions, Tigers And


Good,Better,Best: Bailey Starlet Battles, Rites .πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™ What can be brighter than the stars: GO LIONS!Cheers And Chaps.

1

The Customer Service Law of Averages states that for every 1 customer who DOES complain abut something, there are at least ten more who had the same concern and did NOT complain. Therefore, if you can …  #English_ #Saying #Wisdom #Quote #True / … Just wait and see what it has in reserve for you…  Will it be a pleasant or an unpleasant ending ?Pleasure has a sting in its tail. Hello friendsπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž- There are roughly 15 Million people that go to Disneyland each year; roughly 41,000 per day.

 - Pleasure has a sting in its tailHello friendsπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žThere are roughly 15 Million people that go to Disneyland each yearroughly 41,000 per day. The Customer Service Law of Averages states that for every 1 customer who ...
 - Pleasure has a sting in its tailHello friendsπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žThere are roughly 15 Million people that go to Disneyland each yearroughly 41,000 per day.☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.12 Houses Of May: Heart, Hands, Help.
 - A Disney security guard is among the over 100 people arrested in a ..☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.12 Houses Of May: Heart, Hands, Help.. Officials say that they arrested 124 people in the six-day operation, ... One of the people, identified as Rodney Davis, is a 56-year-old ... Images have been blurred, however, viewer discretion is still advised. ... Friend's Email Address.
You are far from the end of your journey. The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart. ✰THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. W4M, senior to senior, the golden years, road trips, RV campers, to the National Parks, Lighthouses, beaches on the side of the road.☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.12 Houses Of May: Heart, Hands, Help.

1

 - An error has occurred. Primary season is underway. Support The Beast as we take you from the polls to the White House. Join for $1 · DAILY ...☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.12 Houses Of May: Heart, Hands, Help.
 - Almost three dozen Disney theme park workers have been arrested for alleged ... of the 300,000 people we have employed during this time period. ... They know that their dad is not somebody that will go out and hurt a young child. ... a real 15-year-old in Georgia about 3 ½ weeks before the sting arrest, ...
Pleasure has a sting in its tailHello friendsπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žThere are roughly 15 Million people that go to Disneyland each yearroughly 41,000 per day.
Knives Out

No comments:

Post a Comment