Saturday, March 21, 2020

Yes you will get through Yes breathe deep Yes I'll help you Do not worry or get stressed You are already a gentle girl I can tell, just be you and you'll be happy.

#HereForYou.Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this. I will take a deep breath.  I will think of solutions.  I will not let my worries control me.  I will not let my stress level break me.  I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe.Yes you will get through Yes breathe deep Yes I'll help you Do not worry or get stressed You are already a gentle girl I can tell, just be you and you'll be happy. 

Image may contain: one or more people
Earth cracking open.Blue Ranger, Green Frogs,Army Of One, Sunny And Bright, Yellow stone gonna blow..doomsday.πŸ˜πŸŒπŸ˜€πŸƒπŸ˜€πŸšΆπŸ˜ƒ⭐🌟⭐πŸ†™πŸ“²Winners,Losers,Learners, Family Matters: Head In Clouds.Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this. I will take a deep breath.  I will think of solutions.  I will not let my worries control me.  I will not let my stress level break me.  I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe.
Image may contain: plant, flower, nature and outdoor

See How Easily a Rat Can Wriggle Up Your Ass, hits and misses. No cans for a 6 pack. Serpents, Reptiles, Jewish White Sluts..... Creative Writing: Causes For The Season: Lessons Learned. COURSE NAME: Fairy Tales. Steven Jay Jarrot : Blood make you related. Loyalty makes you family.πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ™„ Dawn the Rebirth:Witches, babes, movies hits.Couple To Note, Free Rides.Very true Please be wary and do not engage if he does contact you!! He's hitting up ppl who have no clue what's going on too is sa whole mess
Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting
On this day: At 5th September of 1992, the first episode of "Goof Troop" aired. "Goof Troop" is an animated comedy television series from The Walt Disney Company featuring Goofy as a father figure and bonding with his son Max, and Pete, as his neighbor. Learns To Rock - Paint My Love - Rites To Seasons Of Chances, Glory Dazes To Come. Stand Tall, Act Parts, Nuts To Run. Greatest Hits. REAL criminals? PTSD Veterans, not to let in. Cash for passports, $900 a year, hats and horns, dreams and nightmares, rats, roaches, Nazi police, counting heads, on the way to grandmothers place. Disneyland Nazi Death Camps.900 daily, 7 Nights A Week. Here are some hints We DEMAND justice now Signed, WE, the People.
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Resilience (n.) The ability to become strong, healthy, or successful again after something bad happens. extramadness.com extramadness.com'

Yes you will get through Yes breathe deep Yes I'll help you Do not worry or get stressed You are already a gentle girl I can tell, just be you and you'll be happy. 
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment