Sunday, May 24, 2020

Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams: Bells To Ring. Ways To Grow, Expand, Explore, Pages To Write, History, Notes Taken.

ImageElephants in the heads, campers on the desert, moving on, time to keep moving forward. Lessons to learn, teachers and students, watches on land, watches on pictures, watches and ways to keep life in the present.Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?Joy In The Mornings.Lucky Breaks.

On July 4th, 2020, have to say, one or more things, one woman, two, searches for one man, strangers now, strangers in the masks. No one says hello, they keep their distance and walk on by, lots of lonely people, stuck at home. Going for a hike alone, to reflect, on how great it is to be American. Cheers. I’ll Be Celebrating Walter Block.

Allan Stevo, You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)?

Richard Henry Lee Wrote the Original Declaration of Independence – PODCAST

Judge John V. Denson talks with Lew Rockwell about some surprising historical facts.American dreamers, Cali surfers, faces of freaks, frogs, friends, family affairs, all relate, the ones with red blood. Dames, chicks and babes, good time, fun and games, dances for the rites, hopes and dreams, dances in the knights, dances with the kings on land.
Craigslist Frogs, Stranger By The Day.  Joseph McNeil @JosephM23081779 I am a giver and a pleaser. An educated gentleman with two adult children who are doing very well. I have my own home in Hemet Ca. Looking for a partner in luv!

Why Texas Governor Abbott’s ‘Face Mask’ Order Is Not What It Seems

Daniel McAdams,Craigslist Frogs, Stranger By The Day.  Joseph McNeil @JosephM23081779 I am a giver and a pleaser. An educated gentleman with two adult children who are doing very well. I have my own home in Hemet Ca. Looking for a partner in luv!You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)? July 4th, 2020, Cheers.

They Don’t Dare Tell You What July 4th Really Means

Tom Woods,American dreamers, Cali surfers, faces of freaks, frogs, friends, family affairs, all relate, the ones with red blood. Dames, chicks and babes, good time, fun and games, dances for the rites, hopes and dreams, dances in the knights, dances with the kings on land.

Sweden: Number of Covid Deaths Plummeting Even as the Number of Cases Rises

Similar pattern in the United States! Robert W. Felix,American dreamers, Cali surfers, faces of freaks, frogs, friends, family affairs, all relate, the ones with red blood. Dames, chicks and babes, good time, fun and games, dances for the rites, hopes and dreams, dances in the knights, dances with the kings on land.

It’s the 4th of July! Why Is Democracy Destroying the World?

L. Reichard White,American dreamers, Cali surfers, faces of freaks, frogs, friends, family affairs, all relate, the ones with red blood. Dames, chicks and babes, good time, fun and games, dances for the rites, hopes and dreams, dances in the knights, dances with the kings on land.You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)? July 4th, 2020, Cheers.

Who Is the Greatest Living Economist?

Jeff Deist (My vote: Joseph Salerno),You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)?

On July 4th, I’ll Be Celebrating Walter Block

Allan Stevo,You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)?

Are Uncivil Protests and Mob Violence Winning?

Patrick J. Buchanan,You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)? July 4th, 2020, Cheers.

The Fourth Estate Has Murdered America

Paul Craig Roberts,You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)? July 4th, 2020, Cheers.

History Lesson

James Howard Kunstler

The Establishment of an Absolute Tyranny

Bionic Mosquito,Craigslist Frogs, Stranger By The Day.  Joseph McNeil @JosephM23081779 I am a giver and a pleaser. An educated gentleman with two adult children who are doing very well. I have my own home in Hemet Ca. Looking for a partner in luv!

On Not Going Towards the Trouble: Staying Safe During Civil Unrest in America

Samantha Biggers



Craigslist Frogs, Stranger By The Day.  Joseph McNeil @JosephM23081779 I am a giver and a pleaser. An educated gentleman with two adult children who are doing very well. I have my own home in Hemet Ca. Looking for a partner in luv!
Image
Time to wish a pond a star tonight, ready to leave the cities, and found places where stops on traffic are in a distance far away. Look up at the shining blue stars, watch for the ones that shoot across the sky, and make a wish.

You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)? July 4th, 2020, Cheers.





Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English? Each one of us is two people. First, there is the person we are in life, and then the person we see ourselves as in our dreams. It’s a lucky person when there is no difference.
Everyone Has A Mission In Life. What Do You Think Your Mission Is?Rose Royce - I Wanna Get Next To You..Rose Royce - I Wanna Get Next To You. A taste of honey -Movies to come, movies to go, love, luck, lessons, tests over time, hands to hold, sons of knights, alone again, dances with partners, strangers to friends, gates to open wide.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams: Bells To Ring.
Ways To Grow, Expand, Explore, Pages To Write, History, Notes Taken.You are eternal. Your love, Your soul, will never die. The Meaning of Life = the Evolution of the Soul!

De Funes Direttore Orchestra GIF



FINE LINE. JARROT JEWISH WHITE STARS OF 2020 SELF CENTERED, SHALLOW, VAIN, A SNAKES IN THE GRASS. WATCH OUT FOR FAKE FRIENDS ALWAYS AND FOREVER. 'SEE YOU IN HELL.“SPINNING TOPS, STARR BRIGHT TONIGHT, WALKS OF FAME, WALKS IN THE PARK. Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams: Bells To Ring.    Ways To Grow, Expand, Explore, Pages To Write, History, Notes Taken.

 



BOOKS AND SONGS, WINDS OF CHANGES, WAYS TO GROW, BIRDS AND BEES, MONKEYS IN THE DOGWOOD TREE, BIRTHDAYS HITS. ZOO TO VISIT, PART OF THE TIME, TO SEE THE FAMILY, PAGES OF LOVERS, PAGES OF HATERS, TIMES TO STORIES. JUDAISM 101: RABBIS, PRIESTS, AND OTHER RELIGIOUS FUNCTIONARIES CLOWNS. DAY OF THE DEAD: CHICKS AND BABES, FACES IN THE MIRROR, FACES OF THE DEAD.: "BAD SPIRIT" CHEERLEADERS. PIMPS - COMPUTE.INFORABBI: Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams: Bells To Ring.    Ways To Grow, Expand, Explore, Pages To Write, History, Notes Taken.



Via 




2020 JJA Jazz Awards Winners Announced .Gratified to learn that "Jazz From Detroit" has been named Book of the Year About Jazz by the Jazz Journalists Association.

No comments:

Post a Comment