Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Faces In The Mirror, Hats And Horns To Blow, History Tomorrow, Not News Today.


Education:Charles R. Jarrot :University of Life and HARD KNOCKS! Stupid cannot be Dicks, dawgs, dates, faces of knights to some, tricks to trade ,
American Birds, 🐧🐧Talks To Hands, Lions In A Pack, Dances in the dark, walks of life, live and learn. Peace and Love by the sea: Crook Herds.Normal and nice, mean and nasty, time of the month, jokes and laughs, normal and fat jokes.

You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)?
 Honoring Our Veterans Each and Everyday in America!You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)?Trav 🇫🇷 🇮🇪 🇺🇸‏ I'm shocked (SHOCKED!) that after hearing about the murders in Isla Vista, that feminist would try to make it about themselves .Jumps and Leaps:
Angels.Say What?Illuminati Exposed. ATG Radio Network.This. Changes. Everything. Impossible to choose in a crowd of many.Warmth gives some comfort.You feeling safe. A companion is all you need.Sorry, no time, or interest in, You make the case for why a woman can never be President. Have other fish to fry, if you want to know, what comes next, need the stats, your age, how tall you are, where you are located, 420 friendly, or connected, questions between us now.

You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)?

Trav 🇫🇷 🇮🇪 🇺🇸‏ I'm shocked (SHOCKED!) that after hearing about the murders in Isla Vista, that feminist would try to make it about themselves .Jumps and Leaps:


The Lovebirds is definitely . 5 Stars. Hilarious and best Chemistry.

Oh hi there ������But it's back to reality today ������Super sexy, like nobody else.Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,. Rain keeps falling , rain keeps falling down, down .


Sigh Sad GIF

That's 'cause BITCH STOLE MY LOOK! again.
Trav 🇫🇷 🇮🇪 🇺🇸‏ I'm shocked (SHOCKED!) that after hearing about the murders in Isla Vista, that feminist would try to make it about themselves .Jumps and Leaps:




Ice Cream Thats Sweet GIF


Blue oceans to create, waves to make, ships of fools on the water, lots of frogs under the surface.


I don't mind you sharing your thoughts and feelings, but not the journals...The long emails with all the pictures it's too much for me... I would ask that you delete me from the mailing list of people you regularly send all this to...Faces In The Mirror, Hats And Horns To Blow, History Tomorrow, Not News Today.



You will and I will find the right groove for our communication that nurtures and satisfies both of us.  in no way do I want to impinge on or hinder your creative expression, I'm not a fan of long and frequent journaling and sharing via email.Faces In The Mirror, Hats And Horns To Blow, History Tomorrow, Not News Today.Blue oceans to create, waves to make, ships of fools on the water, lots of frogs under the surface.

avatar


Thanks for understanding we'll figure this out as we go along. Faces In The Mirror, Hats And Horns To Blow, History Tomorrow, Not News Today.Blue oceans to create, waves to make, ships of fools on the water, lots of frogs under the surface.


No comments:

Post a Comment