Wednesday, March 1, 2023

ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, so to be honest .Salad of words, your take, your view, Mr. Giant Senior Man.

 Ben and I, Micheal Jackson and the rat. Son to shine bright once, killed by the doctor, shots to the head, pills did not make life better. It left his life over. Sad song, for the death of a star, cheers, thanks for the music, left behind. Lights to shine, forever, dancing in the streets.

Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared.Saturday Night Live ,-Did anyone in the family play a part in History with a capital h? Dances On Time. SNL @nbcsnl.
May be an image of 1 person and standing

Hello,I am not sure I fully understood your ad, however I did see a few indicators. I'm looking to meet up and chat with and see where that goes. I'm 29yo, while Male who's 5'9 and athletic. I have plenty to offer down there if that's what you need or also $$ too. 

There were more people who wanted them dead than alive.Police Calls, Nazis In Dark Spaces. ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, so to be honest .Salad of words, your take, your view, Mr. Giant Senior Man.

No photo description available.


12 Hands: Family Affairs, Head Starts, Hearts In Front. On A Wish. On a prayer, sons to shine, woman for man, hands to hold, dreams in actions, wave of words to share, blue oceans to create, what you know, what you want, pots of goals, rites to stand out, leader of the band. Let the music play.

ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, so to be honest .Salad of words, your take, your view, Mr. Giant Senior Man.

Betty Battles ,RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'Journeys kept, views shared, disable veteran,USMC, thanks Uncle Sam, crazy for a fee. Voices in dark, words in waves to share. Stay home. Stay safe. We’ll get through this. It’s our new normal.'Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude...it was weird.'THE TRANSFER .

Faces Of Family, Friends And Foes, Coins To Flip.Drops hints. Causes for love, luck, lessons, joys and pains, dances in the rain. Heads up, cheers, the best is coming.With life comes experience.Trips to heaven, trips to hell, angels and shooting stars, do fall down. Trips out of heaven, man and woman, in the beginning, warning of snakes in house. Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.




What a great day to be alive still, jumps for joys and pains of the good life, happy with the rewards, happy with the pies in the sky and the pots of gold at the end of the rainbows.ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, so to be honest .Salad of words, your take, your view, Mr. Giant Senior Man.




The most beautiful things in life are not things. They’re people, places and memories. They’re feelings, moments, smiles and laughter.  It’s our new normal.'Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude...it was weird.'THE TRANSFER .


Inline image

Betty Battles ,RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'Journeys kept, views shared, disable veteran,USMC, thanks Uncle Sam, crazy for a fee. Voices in dark, words in waves to share.ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, so to be honest .Salad of words, your take, your view, Mr. Giant Senior Man.
Stay home. Stay safe. We’ll get through this. It’s our new normal.
Writer now. Wrote 5 books. Getting feet wet.
Looking for houses to rent out. Need more cash. To buy houses where I want to be.
Dreams in works. 
Working on stair stepper, trying to gain weight this year. Dental issues continues, lost 30 pounds that way. If you are 6 feet 3 inches, and still 260 pounds. Limit foods, lost weight, simple. Right.ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, so to be honest .Salad of words, your take, your view, Mr. Giant Senior Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment