Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Man U took care of my depression tonight. Excuse making is another way of saying don’t change anything.-

 I Ain't Throwing Shade...Just Keeping it Real!Dan Rockwell.People who lie and think you’re stupid to believe them...

Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it . ~THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~ (2) It would make beating Trump easier, is my point. I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes.James Bush: Tips Shared: Welcome to my Dark Side, You’re gonna Love it!

RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS R”eTPT WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?''I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!'Dan Rockwell.People who lie and think you’re stupid to believe them...

IN LIFE, YOU GET WHAT YOU FOCUS ON. SO, FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT. TRY LOOKING IN A DIFFERENT WAY. NIGHTMARES WITH THE FAKE FRIENDS THAT LEAVE YOU TO SWING THE WIND, HAPPY TO SAVE THEIR OWN SKIN.DID YOU KNOW THAT TOO MUCH TOLERANCE KILLS LOVE?Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.Thanks for the shot, thanks for the open road, paths to cross, ships to pass, on the road again.


No photo description available.

3 Hard Knocks:IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS :THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN.“

I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes.James Bush: Tips Shared:


Welcome to my Dark Side, You’re gonna Love it!

  YOUR SESSION HAS TIMED OUT.Not Spruce Powers, Or Sunrun, Name Change )October 10, 2022. Why?WHAT YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY.Talk on the street says…

 Faces In The Crowds. Nancy Pelosi's Husband, Paul Pelosi, Arrested For DUI In California. TAKE SPRUCSE POWER, ALL ABOUT COLLECTING FEES, TO TRADE A TERMINATION FOR A TRANSFER, RIGHT, TALK ABOUT THEIR LESS-THAN-STELLAR SERVICE?Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry'.

'Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites.. Holy crap! Fun, fun post! views, voices, values, hats and horns, blasts online,hits and misses. Okay, you sound crazy enough to meet (smile)Back in 2005, took a trip to see the folks that we were related to. Thanks for the shot, thanks for the open road, paths to cross, ships to pass, on the road again.


IN LIFE, YOU GET WHAT YOU FOCUS ON. SO, FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT. TRY LOOKING IN A DIFFERENT WAY. NIGHTMARES WITH THE FAKE FRIENDS THAT LEAVE YOU TO SWING THE WIND, HAPPY TO SAVE THEIR OWN SKIN.DID YOU KNOW THAT TOO MUCH TOLERANCE KILLS LOVE?Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.Thanks for the shot, thanks for the open road, paths to cross, ships to pass, on the road again.


No photo description available.

Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies .Michelle Rainbow Soul - There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!


I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes.James Bush: Tips Shared: Welcome to my Dark Side, You’re gonna Love it!


No photo description available.


Someone who can effectively reveal the Emperor's lack of clothing to a wider audience of voters across the board. No need to do nothing, termimation in place, no room to reinstate our fees, on this seller, because we got paid once. New company, new feeds to collocted, on folks, with the panels on the roof.


I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes.James Bush: Tips Shared:

(SPRUCE POWER)UNACCOUNTABLE. DID NOT CLOSE MARCH 4TH 2022. SOUNDS LIKE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MENTAL ILLNESS BUT OK.
No photo description available.

Man U took care of my depression tonight. Excuse making is another way of saying don’t change anything.- Dan Rockwell.I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes.James Bush: Tips Shared: Welcome to my Dark Side, You’re gonna Love it!New life with dogwood butterflies, dancing in the rain.

Dances.La La Land, History to note. Deus Belzebu ,Deus Da Luz,Not news today. Ready for What? .Crooks And Robbers.Dicks and Dawgs, Knights And Husky: Purple Eyes Noted. My niece wants to say Shalom to you .



No comments:

Post a Comment