Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Jackie Warren .Subject: Re: This Is a Test. You failed to note, add was woman for man, looking for Jim, not Jackie.

 

Stay home. Stay safe. We’ll get through this. It’s our new normal."I swear I thought of u. Birds To Fly...Close up..Black, Read, Yellow, Views, Voices, Values, Dimes Lost. HOLY CRAP"CENTURY CREDIT GROUP:Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common.

Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it . ~THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~ (2) It would make beating Trump easier, is my point. Someone who can effectively reveal the Emperor's lack of clothing to a wider audience of voters across the board. I had to go back and look for my slippers after jumping and singing for joy! Man U took care of my depression tonight. Excuse making is another way of saying don’t change anything.- Dan Rockwell.
New life with dogwood butterflies, dancing in the rain.
LAST CHANCE.Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Services... RED is the color that symbolizes energy and love. I’M COMING FOR EVERYTHING THAT’S OWED TO ME... THE MONEY, POWER & RESPECT.
What a great day to be alive still, jumps for joys and pains of the good life, happy with the rewards, happy with the pies in the sky and the pots of gold at the end of the rainbows.

LAST CHANCE.Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Services... RED is the color that symbolizes energy and love. I’M COMING FOR EVERYTHING THAT’S OWED TO ME... THE MONEY, POWER & RESPECT.


I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT. I RESPECT BOUNDARIES. I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2023.'Saints and Sinners.Seniors: Jack, Mack, Moe, Peter, Paul, Joe, born in 1955? G. I. Joe, retired, relaxed, stoned, burning trees, baking treats to eat, the single senior man, to see the views of the water, from the house, the beach a walk, a drive, a delight to see.

The water, the waves, the wonders, a walk in the park : a man, a friend, a frog, sons to stand out, a fish out of the water. Woman for man, to ask, what you see, in English, just letting it stand out.

Jackie Warren .Subject: Re: This Is a Test. You failed to note, add was woman for man, looking for Jim, not Jackie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment