Monday, June 26, 2023

Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends... this one is for you

 One Fine Day.Great And Wonderful, Daily Lessons. BREAKING THE SILENCE :TO UNDERSTAND NORMAL THINKING!Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends... this one is for you .Mike L <oldguy.92026@gmail.com>"Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe.

  
  
  
Reply 
Alicia Keys's avatar
Alicia Keys
@aliciakeys
I love connecting with you in this way!


I can’t wait to be on the road in your city. #Keys2theSummer tour is going to be a ZONEEEEE .

Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends... this one is for you

REJECTS, RETARDS, ESCAPEES, DONKEYS IN FENCES, GOOD TIMES, ASSES IN THE HILLS, REDNECKS FROM NY. JOSE A SANTIAGO, JULIANA SANTIAGO, ADRIANA AGRESTI,VOICES OF ANGELS TO CALL:USA-WORST SOLAR PANEL:COMMON LINES GIVEN.MEN, MICE, MONSTERS, FACES IN SHADOWS, UNDER THE SANDS, GEMS TO FIND.


Blue Oceans. Discover One Fine Day. by Bailey Battles . .Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.It would be so nice, ways to grow, views to explore, chances to change. Ready, set, go, more mountains to climb, a journey, must start, with the first step.
No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment