Saturday, June 24, 2023

Smiles:Window Inside .Creative ?Magic Madness, rats in white gloves, love the horse and pony shows, men and mice, cartoon hits. No problem.LOVE HATE GO VEGAN’.

 You matter very much.Seasons, Reasons, Causes Tips And Tales, Monkey Year 2016, Madness Returns. Time to restore, hands to hearts, hearts to hands, good times to dances. ‘Goosebumps’Things Have Changed.Honest With Me. Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.



What a great day to be alive still, jumps for joys and pains of the good life, happy with the rewards, happy with the pies in the sky and the pots of gold at the end of the rainbows.


This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.Temecula Valley Homes Team. Dan Evans 30204 Sterling Cir. Menifee, CA 92584.RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'
No photo description available.
All reactions:
1


Grew up in the area and still have friends and relatives here. Left about 30 years ago and visit every month or two if I can. Balls in your court if you are interested.Grew up in the area and still have friends and relatives here. Left about 30 years ago and visit every month or two if I can. Balls in your court if you are interested.What is that like, family and friends, you see every two months, you still like them, after 30 years? You do not want to trade them in? Guess not.

Just feel like saying hi to everyone here❤️😊🤭wanna be my friend add up immediately I don’t snob
May be an image of 1 person
All reactions:
6

Smiles:Window Inside .Creative ?Magic Madness, rats in white gloves, love the horse and pony shows, men and mice, cartoon hits. No problem.LOVE HATE GO VEGAN’.

Hi everyone 🥰
I'm here looking for a serious relationship nd a compassionate lover 💝
May be an image of 1 person
All reactions:
1

   Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment