Saturday, June 24, 2023

RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS R”eTPT WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?''I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!

 Don’t call me angel . I have never in my life experienced such a total lack of customer service, customer care.Spruce Powers,solar panel, sellers to pay, buyers to pay. 'COPS BE LIKE OKAY NOT OKAY YOU'RE GOOD, GET HOME SAFE'.


I don’t care about your race I don’t care if your new or old ARMY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, good time toads. Smooching Frogs.Daily Journey.RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS R”eTPT WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?''I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!


What is one of your favorite trips that you've taken? What made it great?Time Taken To Share. Stories created, to last, until the end of time. Hopes, wishes, dreams and desires, what I know, what I want, and what I would like to have.   


A boat, a piece of land, dreams of a new way of life, in the city of Menifee, in the county of Riverside, to serve, to honor, and create a better way of life for veterans, lost and alone, waiting for Uncle Sam to give back. Jobs to create, houses to build, little houses, to come, how many on 3 acres.  That is what I want, that is what I have, connections made at an estate sale, what are the odds?



Don’t get it. Can’t respect it. They can’t find their way and see only confusion and chaos in what we see as symmetry and connection.I pray they find their way.Imagine what if Cavendish eat mero mero fruit like Boa Hancock.I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'



RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS R”eTPT WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?''I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!'People who lie and think you’re stupid to believe them... I Ain't Throwing Shade...Just Keeping it Real!

There are two types of dogs..with two legs, and with four legs, in your face, all the time. I thought it was to be taken at face value. You had a different set of rules for a completely differnt game. Boy I was THE fool huh!?! Wish you well.A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street.

This is the tale of the crooks, transfer a termination, that was recorded, sellers had to buy the lease. $30,000 for 20 years.Jill Knowlton, thanks for sharing you tale of disappointment, with house, without a connection to the assholes on the roof.There are so many phony ads here on CL the odds of finding a real person looking for another are not likely. Your ad was still on there so I figure you are still looking for a friend. Grew up in the area and still have friends and relatives here. Left about 30 years ago and visit every month or two if I can. Balls in your court if you are interested.What is that like, family and friends, you see every two months, you still like them, after 30 years? You do not want to trade them in? Guess not.

 I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America

Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.

TRUTHSTOBEWRITTENVETERANSTALESSHARED.BLOGSPOT.COM

Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.

HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. The New Prison Camps,Find real estate agent & Realtor® Dan Evans in Menifee...


Celebrating all veterans who wrote a blank check made payable to the United States of America for service up to and including their life. With respect, honor & gratitude, thank you so much!


CONGRATS 2U— YOU’RE SO DESERVING .WISHING U/URS INCREDIBLE NEW JOURNEY! POWERFUL LESSON LEARNED; DEDICATION,DETERMINATION, HARD-WORK, SACRIFICE AND STRONGER FAITH SURROUND BY A SUPPORTIVE WELL ROUNDED INCREDIBLE GIFTED BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.

Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.Happy and delight, senior lady, sailing the seven seas, searching for the one, baby boomer, guy of the 1950s, waving from the shore, faces on the sands of time. Can you hear me now?

Linda Le🌻
Recruiter @ Lockheed Martin ✈️ 👩‍💻| Proud Introvert 📚| Creative Soul🎨| Mental Health Advocate .CONGRATS 2U— YOU’RE SO DESERVING .WISHING U/URS INCREDIBLE NEW JOURNEY! POWERFUL LESSON LEARNED; DEDICATION,DETERMINATION, HARD-WORK, SACRIFICE AND STRONGER FAITH SURROUND BY A SUPPORTIVE WELL ROUNDED INCREDIBLE GIFTED BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.

I'm still friends with several people I went to grammar school, high school and college with. And friends with most of my relatives. I'm on my way to Vista now to help my brother cut up a bunch of brush among other things.


CONGRATS 2U— YOU’RE SO DESERVING .WISHING U/URS INCREDIBLE NEW JOURNEY! POWERFUL LESSON LEARNED; DEDICATION,DETERMINATION, HARD-WORK, SACRIFICE AND STRONGER FAITH SURROUND BY A SUPPORTIVE WELL ROUNDED INCREDIBLE GIFTED BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.

Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly.Voided: Brandywine .Expired listing. No Real Estate Agency, Daniel Evans, option to cancel, does not apply. Dicks.“Conciliation is the key to survival. Peace is the goal.” –Haida Gwaii, Traditional Circle of Elders. Republicans Are To Blame. Dirt Balls.Monsters All the Way Down. married to my original wife for many years. We are no longer physically close, not even touching. I did hug her on Valentine's Day last year. We get along pretty much and are together for the kids. We have different interests. She doesn't like my toys (bikes, planes, boats etc). I had a girlfriend a few years ago but she wanted a husband and found one while we were together, with my blessings. Everyone deserves to be happy at our age (over 65).

Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.Happy and delight, senior lady, sailing the seven seas, searching for the one, baby boomer, guy of the 1950s, waving from the shore, faces on the sands of time. Can you hear me now?

Where do you go when you leave, are you over 65 or not, age is a factor, have to play tricks with numbers, counting leap years, about 6 now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment