Sunday, November 26, 2023

Me when the person I’m about to meet off marketplace to sell a dresser says “will you take a company check dated for next week?”

*Revenge of the raven curse.love spell caster to bring back lost lover in 24 hours in .love spell caster to return back lost lover .love spell caster .traditional healer to bring back lost lover .return back ex lover.

Cockamamie Story ,The trick is to sign the midterm, to get the transfer, and the financial forms in place to collect another $30,000.Let’s set the record straight.I’m not your part time, some of the time or most of the time kind of gal.I’ll never accept being just “an option.

Lovers and hater, bats out of hell, hell hounds on earth, devils in glasses, clear as mud views to share, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of hard knocks, lessons learned, back in the day, third party views, mine and others, veterans lost and alone, hurt and broken, trips to hell and back, friends for a moment or two.
May be a doodle of 3 people

 The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well, as your shit basket. For the dung and fecal matter from Spruce Powers, the worst solar panel company in the USA.‘



ORGANIZATION'S NAME | Sungevity USB Residential 2012, LLC ."Reality cannot be ignored except at a price; and the longer the ignorance is persisted in, the higher and more terrible becomes the price that must be paid."

May be pop art

Veterans With Skills, Colors Of Sisters, Battles Won. ON THE RUN, WHAT?! Jokes and Laughs, Pigs Do Fly, Cows and Buff forever. Thanx for the invitation hun...Divorce Invitation:Close up..OVERVIEW…

May be an image of snail and text that says 'Nobody: Your mother leaving my place'

THE TALKING GIBBERISH. The Wall Street Journal, Let's Adventure .Pssstt!!! rachellyn1010 face time.Call Charlotte for more ...


Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare.But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines.Veterans With Skills, Colors Of Sisters, Battles Won. ON THE RUN, WHAT?! Jokes and Laughs, Pigs Do Fly, Cows and Buff forever. 



Jason Bubbles Lavigne The problem is we start our day on CELLPHONES not on our KNEES. I'm not sucking l'm not suckig dick first in the morning' JB.

Hey, I'm not sure how to start a Convo right now but I felt like I should say something.... How have you been lately?Chomp Chomp, Gulp Gulp James Howard Kunstler,James Howard Kunstler  Escalations Cannot Be Stopped – The White House Is Rattled; Escalations Might All Fuse Into ‘One’ Alastair Crooke

Yes and the people out there are great entertainment. Each in their own dysfunctional way. More fun to watch than any movie ever made. Please share more about yourself .Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature.Everything that needs to be done gets done.


I wrote this early on in my walk with CHRIST, and the LORD has been so faithfully fulfilling HIS promises. I knew from the beginning that this path would break.


*Revenge of the raven curse.love spell caster to bring back lost lover in 24 hours in .love spell caster to return back lost lover .love spell caster .traditional healer to bring back lost lover .return back ex lover.

Me when the person I’m about to meet off marketplace to sell a dresser says “will you take a company check dated for next week?”I wrote this early on in my walk with CHRIST, and the LORD has been so faithfully fulfilling HIS promises. I knew from the beginning that this path would break me perpetually, and that I would be poured out as an offering unto the glory of the LORD GOD…
me perpetually, and that I would be poured out as an offering unto the glory of the LORD GOD*Revenge of the raven curse.love spell caster to bring back lost lover in 24 hours in .love spell caster to return back lost lover .love spell caster .traditional healer to bring back lost lover .return back ex lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment