Thursday, November 16, 2023

Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights:

Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak. Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.'Temecula Valley HOME TEAM'.


Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms or grasses: American Women. Veterans. Marine for life, waiting for the other shoe to drop. Issues with the VA, issues with the rats to roaches, racing around, in my dreams, stuck in the house. Family in transit gone, starting over again, time to make the donuts. W4M. Any way I can, to dream a little dream, make a plan, to share, in hopes of a connection.
Love, lusts, lessons, songs in the winds, ways to stand tall, mountains to climb still…
Happy Dazes, Dallas Starr , wishes on dreams, cons and pros, walking on sunshine, ways to go. Winds in the voices, songs in the trees.
No thanks, standard not met, keep fishing,plenty of fish, lots of frogs in the water, good time toads, under the surface.

Teachers, Students, Apache Stronghold: Leaders, Learners, Losers, Sometimes You Win, Lose, Learn, Coins, Cards, Cons, Walks Of Fame.



Which Way Will the Cat Jump? Stuck on autopilot?Dreams.Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.

American Girl:The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times . Read, right, or wrong, you only have one life. Begin What can be brighter than the stars.  Why is Disney forcing annual passholders to actually SUE Disney to get the refunds they were promised? If their best customers can't t...

How many fucking times do we need to explain this?You can make a big difference without ever saying a word.Magic is all around.  Paths Crossed. Lessons Daily, Rites To Reasons, Glory Dazes.  Love, lights, Lessons, Over The Hills,On The Way Home, 86 Years Old, Jack Is...How satisfied were you with the agent you spoke to? Please base this answer on the last representative you talked to. Spruce Powers,Solar Panel Complaints: Unreturned Calls, Canceled ...Not listed with BBB, less than zero rating, and they have been bought ou...
 PEARLS ABOUT SWINE COLLEGE WORLD SERIES RECAP: STRIKE TWO ...CHANGES IN THE AIR, CHICKS, BABES, AND DAMES, TIPS TO KEEP A LOVER, FRIEND, OR FAMILY MEMBER, COINS TO FLIP.RIP.YONKERS, DONKEYS, SLUGS, SLUTS.WHAT CAN BE BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS:

Chaps and cheers, rocks to roll, gems to find, brothers and sisters, notes to take, walks in the shadows, waiting for the lights in the sky. 9:45 every night, would you like to go.Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 

Take me as I am .Or don’t take me at all. Accept me .Understand me .Touch me .Trust me .Feel me .Hear me, Heal me ,Need me.Try to describe your feelings, your doubts your secrets... get them out of your thought but don't tell anyone, tell God.Straight Forward.
May be an image of text


Losing yourself, all is lost. fun and games.Frog, snake, worm, good looks to spare, and drugs to trade for the oral attention of an oral expert on craigslist..Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 

HAPPY BORNDAY ...VETERANS. 'WE'RE STILL DEBATING IF IT'S OKAY TO GIVE VETERANS MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR PTSD. 'THE ONLY ADVANTAGE YOU HAVE OVER ME IS YOU CAN KISS MY ASS AND I CAN'T'.Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: Veteran For Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment