Sunday, November 26, 2023

You can do 99 things for someone & all they’d remember is the one thing you didn’t do.


Kind of amazing that the songs of mines with the most creates are songs I’ve released independently. You can do 99 things for someone & all they’d remember is the one thing you didn’t do. 

Christmas is coming TYPE DONE am only helping 78 people who types Done.Not going to that much trouble to find my missing tolls. Just keep blaming the neighbor! SOLAR LEASE AND THE UCC TERMINATION: SUNGEVITY-ACCOUNT NO. 227047-ESPINOZA, TONY- 'PLEASE SATANISE YOUR HANDS.'ITS ENGLISH, NOT STUPID, JUST...

You can do 99 things for someone & all they’d remember is the one thing you didn’t do. 

So many stories....Time waits for No one. An Attorney, to do torts, land trusts and living wills. Show me the money. show me your skills, ...Let the good time roll.
Ciara's avatar 
Ciara
@ciara
Kind of amazing that the songs of mines with the most creates are songs I’ve released independently. 
You can do 99 things for someone & all they’d remember is the one thing you didn’t do. 
Moral of the story…always believe in yourself! Don’t give up! 

Truly so proud! Let the good time roll.Time waits for No one. An Attorney, to do torts, land trusts and living wills. Show me the money. show me your skills, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment